Sunday, August 28, 2011

End of Summer Update


It's been a pretty good summer. Despite all the hot work outside, I've been able to go to EFY, Girls Camp, Youth Conference and a weekend and Rachel's :).

Tomorrow school starts for OHSU and Box Elder High starts Tuesday. I am excited - but I'm pretty sure in two weeks I'll be begging for summer...actually I really hope that's not the case. As of this semester my schedule consists ACT prep, Pre Calc, English, Chemistry, Spanish, and World History at OHSU. At Box Elder I only have Choir and Seminary this tri. BUT Next semester I have Swimming and the trimester after that I have Dance 3(Swing, Ballroom, etc.)
It's kind of interesting going to both schools at the same time because one goes by semesters and one goes by trimesters, but somehow it works out for me.

I also have to show you a bag that Rach helped me make while I was at her house. But Blogger is being retarded and I can't move the pictures around. The bag pictures are on the bottom, I think. Did I mention it's reversible? I really like it :) Thanks Again, Rach.

The pictures of the flowers are ones that I've made in the past few days. The blue one is my favorite. I found all the tutorials online.
White and blue ones - http://hopestudios.blogspot.com/2009/03/spring-bouquet-ribbon-flowers-two-ways.html

Brown one - http://kindawonderful.typepad.com/pink_paper_peppermints/2008/06/rounded-petal-fabric-flowers-31-crafty-flowers-in-31-days--day-23.html







Anyways, that's my life. It's about to get ten times busier though so don't expect much.