Friday, January 9, 2009

My English for Today

I guess the title says it all. Today updating my blog counts as English!

I had a pretty good Christmas. I got what I wanted which was snow boots and Mad Libs ( Word Game). Plus other good stuff, but I doubt you want to know all that I got so I'm just gonna go on to the next paragraph.

Now that Christmas is over not much goes on around here. School, animals, church and...that's about it. But YW basketball did just start and I'm excited about. We had our first game yesterday. We lost! :(. That's okay though 'cause we had just found out about the game the day before and we didn't have any practices. So we are going to better next time.

Well, I think that's the best update I can come up with. Later!

P.S. I forgot to say that we got a telescope for Christmas too! Here are a couple pictures we took
with the web cam on it.

No comments: